The exam Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI, with the code DA-100, is an associate-level, role-based certification assessment for Data Analysts under the Azure accreditation hierarchy.
Languages: English, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese
Type: Cloud Computing
Number of Questions: The exam generally entails about 40 to 60 questions in the format of multi-response and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
Time: The total time allocated for the exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).
The proficiency and abilities assessed in the DA-100 exam include:
- Data Manipulation and Preparation
- Data Modelling
- Data Visualization
- Data Analyzation
- Deliverable Deploying and Maintenance
DA-100 Retake Policy:
This certification exam has some specific rules in regards to its retake. In a year, individuals can give the exam a total of five times. After that, the regulations require the candidates to:
- Take the test after 24 hours of failing in the first attempt
- Take thetest after 14 days of failure in the second attempt
- Take thetest after a waiting period of 14 days for 4th and 5th attempt
How to cancel?
Microsoft allows the cancellation of the exam without any added charges if done within a period of 24 hours.
Microsoft reserves the legal right to forfeit the exam fee if a candidate didn’t appear at the exam center on the day of exam without prior cancellation or rescheduling. The amount would then be non-refundable under all circumstances.
Pros of DA-100:
The highly acclaimed Microsoft Da-100 exam is exceedingly helpful in accelerating an individual’s career growth. It assists them in climbing up the professional ladder. This certification exam ensures the following benefits:
- Skill Validation: The exam authenticates the mastery of a candidate. It can be in the management of devices and client applications. It demonstrates and checks their knowledge, expertise, and aptitudes.
- Increases Growth and Learning Opportunities: Owing to the preparation done for the exam, candidates attain an enormous knowledge base. Additionally, certified professionals acquire huge prospects in their corporate life. Reports state and prove that about 23% of such individuals receive up to 20% salary increment. They also get several openings to chase after advanced posts and goals.
- Recognition: The DA-100 exam is one of the most renowned exams. Thus, it brings with it and gives the certified students their due share of fame and recognition. Candidates who crack the exam also get labeled as Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Enhances Employability: Because this prestigious exam proves and certifies one’s skills, it boosts a candidate’s chance of getting employed significantly.
- Provides A Competitive Edge: The certification acquired through the exam gives the candidates a considerable benefit over non-certified candidates. Research on the payroll scales of these two types of individuals has revealed that certified employees earn about 15% more than their non-certified peers and are about 20% more productive.
Details of the Certification:
The candidates get their Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate (MCSA) certification on successfully passing the exam. It is valid for two years from the date on which the individual had given the exam.