The different mental attitudes regarding wealth creation strategies can be summarized as follows:
Whiners – This group consists of people whose attitude is to complain always. They take pleasure in their financial instability and relish the idea of having someone to listen to their grievances.
Nose-to-the-Grindstone people – Those who put forth a lot of energy to earn a decent living, toil even when beset by hardships in order to establish a secure life for themselves and their families Although many think that this is the best attitude, going through the drudgery all your life just to be a little bit comfortable is not sufficient. What do you think?
Winners – This group is comprised of the achievers and smart workers-they use money to their advantage, not slave for the money. These people also want an easy life and will go to great lengths to attain it. There is no retirement security to speak of today. The recent global money failure has sown chaos on IRAs, 401Ks and investment accounts. However it is not too late to start adopting the wealth accumulating plans of the rich. Actually, it is the best time for the “little guy” to finally turn the tables and start establishing real prosperity.
There are countless prospects in today’s economy and, with a positive outlook you can easily join that third group of winners! Begin with reading the “Crash Proof Prosperity” Newsletter. Its wealth creation program teaches exactly where to put money to make it grow like never before, even during this global financial breakdown.
Guidelines for Creating a Financial Plan
Designing a financial plan for you and your family is essential for upgrading your financial situation. Follow these guidelines when creating a sensible budget that will help you reach your financial objectives.
1. Find out how you are currently spending your money. Remember to monitor your expenses for a few weeks to a month. Organize your expenses and determine those that you can reduce. Be positive in the process. You will find out that you can lower most of your expenses and still maintain your lifestyle.
2. Beware of the ATM leaks. Limit your bank withdrawals to once a week. Remember to write down for which you spent the money all the time. The quick cash and high service fees, when summed up, can be a substantial amount that can balloon your budget.
3. Decide what truly is necessary and what might be simply a luxury. This could be difficult. You have to list down your priorities and decide which makes more sense to you: the full cable TV package or an extra $100 invested into a small business venture.
4. Don’t beat yourself up at all during this process. This is very important. Do not be too hard on yourself but learn from your mistake(s). You now have a budget to guide you. All you need is to stick to that budget and gain control of your finances.
5. Practice gratitude. Always give thanks for everything you have. This gives you a feeling of being truly wealthy. Release your feelings of lack and replace those with the feeling of plenty. Gratitude is the starting point to experience abundance.