Google is the leading search engine today with over 80% of searches being accounted for by Google. Google advertising is the most cost-effective way of doing online advertising. If you wish to reach a qualified audience, then you must advertise on Google!
When is Google Advertising the right solution for you?
• Need more visitors to your website
• Your competitors figure much higher than you in the organic searches
• You require a better online presence
• Your need more sales conversions
What are the advantages when you advertise on Google?
• You reach out to the maximum online audience, as Google and its partner websites is the largest browsed online network today.
• You see immediate results with the PPC (Pay-per-click) campaign of Google AdWords.
• The entire campaign is measurable and hence more accurate.
• With a professionally managed campaign, you can get a great ROI for your online dollars spend.
• It is easy to understand and execute.
How can you advertise on Google?
You have to open a Google AdWords account by following some easy instructions. Once you have zeroed in on the optimum keywords/key phrases, your ads will appear on Google searches and on Google partner websites. You can see these ads positioned right on top or on top right hand side of the search page for the particular keyword. This gives you the best visibility possible to a targeted audience who is looking for your product/service, and the ads are also geospecific. You pay nothing for the appearance of the ad but only per click. This rate is determined in advance, and you have the option of specifying the budget you wish to be utilized per day or monthly. Hence, it is very flexible to execute.
The problems you need to look out for when advertising on Google are click frauds, unproductive keywords, bad quality scores, going over budget and so on. Let me explain Quality Scores a bit in depth. Quality Score is a number between 1 and 10 that is given by Google to keywords that advertisers bid on. Higher scores are generally considered good and lower scores bad. A good quality score can work in your favor by giving you a high impression share, better positioning of ad and reducing your cost per click. A lower Quality Score will do exactly the opposite. Thus, a good campaign manager needs to constantly check the campaign for the Quality Scores of the keywords used. To ensure that your advertising campaign on Google succeeds, you also have to ensure that the landing page is good and crisp and leads to quick conversions of the qualified leads generated by the advertising.
Thus, we have seen how advertising on Google is easy to do. But, only a professional agency can help you manage the complexities related to the ad, Google Quality scores, landing pages and your own objectives. It would be a good idea to seek a professional agency if you wish to succeed when you advertise on Google